All About Mrs. Eubanks

My name is Megan Eubanks.  This is my 16th year teaching and I have been at Hayes for 11 of those years and this is my 12th year teaching!  I have taught 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades.  This is my third year teaching 4th grade and I am partnered with Mrs. Tanja Smith.

I was born in Clarksburg, WV and moved to Kennesaw, Georgia in 1989 with my parents.  I attended Due West Elementary, Pine Mountain Middle, Lost Mountain Middle, and Harrison High School!  GO HOYAS!  I have two beautiful children, Hannah, 11, who is a 6th grader at Pine Mountain Middle School, and Logan, 7, who is a 2nd grader here at Hayes.

I have been married for 15 wonderful years to my husband, Chris Eubanks, who is also a Harrison grad as well!

We also have 2 rescue dogs, Audrey and Bogey.  They are spoiled and lazy!

I love football, baseball, sports, running, exercising, gardening, camping, and getting muddy!  I love action movies, The Walking Dead, superheroes, and Sci-Fi stuff!  I am not a girlie girl for sure, but more of a tomboy!

I am so excited to get started on our journey this year with your child and you!

Skip to toolbar